Sunday, September 17, 2006

Spliting 4 ways




Well we found a new place to get our steer--seems the neighbor thought we were just a little strange.

For more info check out http://www.paidom.com/


What a new way to think about eating and obtaining your food. We have a small green house to grow lettuce, spinach and such and we are raising chickens for eggs and now getting local grown cattle. Not sure I am ready to grow my own broilers. Does anyone out there do this--I have heard it is not a simple task?

5 comments:

gulnaz said...

somebody is having healthy food...lucky you! :)

Margie said...

Good for you!
I try my best to eat healthy!
Take care!

Keshi said...

U r sooo lucky! Cos ur getting fresh and healthy food straight off ur garden.

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!!!! :o)

Nabeel said...

zebra's patterns are unique like finger prints .. however cows dont have unique patterns.