Sunday, January 25, 2009

Now Who is Un-American? First it was me and now????

Limbaugh recently stated on his radio program that "he hopes the President will fail."

He stated to Fox News "I disagree fervently with the people on our side of the aisle who have caved and who say, "Well, I hope he succeeds. We've got to give him a chance." Why? They didn't give Bush a chance in 2000. Before he was inaugurated the search-and-destroy mission had begun. I'm not talking about search-and-destroy, but I've been listening to Barack Obama for a year-and-a-half. I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them. I don't want them to succeed."

I hope that Republicans do not listen to this divisive rhetoric because this will mean that we all will loose. The Whole Country!

Then he says "Look, even my staff, "Oh, you can't do that." Why not? Why is it any different, what's new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what's gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here."

The more time we spend pointing fingers and not fixing the problems facing us (like achem the last 8 years) then we will continue on this downward spiral.

It is time to end partisan politics it only helps those in power and not the American people. It allows politicans to hide and not develop and create solutions. Problems do not care if you are in a red or blue town or state they are hitting everyone.,

It is time to work together and create real solutions that will work. That requires everyone working together and it the solutions may not be perfect from everyones point of view but they will be better if we put our heads together and spend out time working it out instead of working against each other. President Obama is not having secret meetings with an Energy task force he is asking for everyone to input and come up with Solutions! Why would we want this to fail. That to me is Un-American.


Sorry for the rant but could not help myself.

6 comments:

tut-tut said...

Oh, oh; I'm so tired of the Rush Limbaughs of the world. They are so angry because they cannot face up to their personal failings and so lash out at the world, in his case the world being the "liberals."

Let's move on, shall we? Change has come and we're in the present.

PunditMom said...

I like to ignore Rush and pretend he's not there. He is only a legend in his own mind.

Anonymous said...

He is a hypocrite and a revolting human being. Best to turn the channel.

(Do you know the difference between Hindenburg and Rush Limbaugh? One is a flaming Nazi gas bag ... and the other is a dirigible.)

Anonymous said...

Ugh... darn politics~

dragonflydreamer said...

I totally agree with you 100%! Have you seen the Demi and Aston Utube video titled "I Pledge?" It's great to visit blogs that aren't afraid to truly voice their opinions about things that are so important.

ghee said...

I am hoping for a better America. :) It means success of all nations. :)

How have you been?I hope you can visit my site...Just click here

Thanx!!
good luck to the world!