Monday, June 11, 2007

Sun Screen In your Clothes

Living in the dessert I am always worried about too much sun for my son and I ran across this crazy stuff that washes sun screen into your clothes. Seems like a great idea instead of having to buy extra or fancy clothes just for the sun.

SunGuard works by washing an invisible shield into clothing that helps block more than 96% of the sun's rays. SunGuard can boost the UPF protection of a white cotton T-shirt from UPF 5 to UPF 30.

So I thought I would pass it on...

  • Sun Guard
  • 5 comments:

    tut-tut said...

    Thanks! I tan up just fine, but L is very fair and burns quickly. I'll look into this.

    Keshi said...

    thanks! :)

    Keshi.

    Lilli & Nevada said...

    Very interesting who would know that?Thanks

    Kelly O said...

    Oh cool! Thanks for the heads-up. I burn even in the shade and had skin cancer (the scary kind) when I was only 21, so I worry incessantly about my kids getting too much sun.

    Pravs said...

    oh this will help me alot. I tan so easily.Thanks